Alltop

During my long hiatus from blogging on this site, I found a nice website Alltop - and I had mentioned it earlier. An update to that .... one plus and one minus.

First the good news - they have a search engine setup for their site - which I think would come more handy - but I haven't yet tried it to see how it works - but is Google powered - so should be decent.

And the minus - Initially the home page had the topics arranged by categories - if I wanted to read something on arts, books, cinema, photography, etc. - these were under one roof and it was easy for me to find all my topics at a single place. But now - they have arranged it alphabetically and I suppose this doesn't appeal great to me - topics are scattered and you might need to scroll till the end of the page to find if the topic you need is really there or not.

Hope they revert back to their categorised home page.

No comments: