After a long gap ...

Yep, posting after a long gap ... It has almost been more than three quarters of an year that I had put up a post on this blog. Most of the time I had either been lazy or been very busy. During busy times, it had been shuffled between personal prioritues ans professional stuff. Now that I'm starting to get frustrated with things at the professional front, I want to spend some time on bringing myself 'back to form' to write some good posts.

So, did I not have time to do anything else apart from personal and professional stuff?

Mostly yes - I had been on and off and many small things ... reading a lot of blogs had been there - but I had come down quite significantly.

I discovered Alltop and this nice accumulator of blog posts is a gift for someone who likes to go through a collection of topics. I have my own feeds organized at bloglines - but Alltop seems to give more details on a topic and introduces me to new blogs.

No comments: