Real Estate

Bangalore is known for the real estate business. Out of the blue, lands costing at a meagre rate, say, 100 per sq. ft., sky rocket to 2000+ in the next day - reasons - speculation that XYZ is coming up near this place. Today, Bangalore is no more the older pensioner's paradise, but a 'city' that has a lot of villages in its fold.

The other part of real estate is the rental business. I'm currently undergoing the same.

I had been contacting brokers to get me a house with some minor requirements - but none of the houses I have seen have ever been upto the requirements I had asked for. They try to push you into houses that nobody would tend to stay in. Exploitation is the only word I can say for their business. Very few brokers have the courtesy even to give a call and talk to you. They generally give a missed call. I have been shown atleast eight to ten houses in the past two days and the success rate is only about one that barely meets the criteria.

 

No comments: